Senior Spotlight: Miranda Zelnick- International Business

This week, our senior spotlight goes to Miranda Zelnick. She discusses her experience here at Bloomsburg University and where she is today.

What is your major?

I am an International Business major with a focus in Human Resources

What hobbies do you have?

If I’m not binging on a new Netflix show, I try to read as much as I can. I also enjoy thrift shopping and finding new records  at Endless Records downtown to add to my vinyl collection.

Are you a part of any BU clubs or Greek Life?

Yes, I am the Public Relations officer for Global Business Association. Follow us on instagram @gba_bu! I am also a member of Society for Human Resource Management.

Explain your journey here at Bloomsburg University throughout the years.

I started out undeclared and then sophomore year I became a Business Management major. A year later,  I decided that International Business/HR was the best path for me because I wanted to learn more about the world of business.

I also would love to travel the world and being an IB student gives me the opportunity to do so.

What plans do you have after graduation?

This December I plan on graduating and I hope to have a job lined up. I’m not sure where life will take me after school but I’m looking forward to new beginnings.

What are some words of advice or encouragement for  undergraduate students?

It’s never too late. People have told me that changing my major junior year would be difficult and impossible. Yet, I made the decision to switch anyways and I will still be graduating on time, so it’s never too late to start over.