The Horny Husky: Spank That

Spanking is not as crazy as you might think it is. Whether you were good or naughty, a nice spanking can be just what you need. If you are skeptical if spanking is for you, it is important to maintain an open mind with your partner. Spanking can be more sensual than you know.

Sometimes during sex, your partner could give you a spanking right on your behind and say nothing about it while you’re looking at them like “what the hell?”.  It is important for you to talk it over with your partner before spanking anyone. Just ask. If you’re having sex with the person, you should have no problem asking if its okay to do so. There is not a right or wrong way to start.

Once you have the okay and both of you are comfortable with the idea, you can start with whatever you are ready for. I recommend starting by caressing the persons tush and getting ready to spank them, kind of like a tease. When you’re ready, give them a soft yet firm spanking and see if they like it. Then, you can go on and ask if you can go harder to how ever they like it.

The best method to remember is to listen to your partner. You can work out code to go harder but I would just stick to ‘go harder’, ‘I’m okay, but no harder’, or ‘stop that’s enough’. Actual communication is better than being confused on whether or not ‘pineapple’ means go harder or stop.

Spanking can be used during regular hot sex or it can be used during role play. With role play, there can be many more factors included. For example, investing in sex toys. Spanking can go beyond your hand. People may use floggers or paddles. The difference between the two is the structure. A flogger tends to have shredded leather connected to a handle. A paddle is what you may think of, a flat object. These and a cute outfit to contribute to the storyline are all included if you want to role play.

If you don’t wish to go out and buy the extra things, you have regular sex and incorporate the story line. You can be in doggie style position and tell your partner they’ve been a bad boy or girl and take it from there. You can use the typical naughty school girl and teacher, doctor and patient, or pool boy and landlord. You can incorporate all of these to make it fun and different.

Dirty talking while you are spanking your significant other can become more pleasurable for certain people.  It is a stimulating reaction when you are talking dirty to your partner, having sex and being spanked all at the same time. Your blood rises, you get chills and the softest kisses will feel amazing.

As always, hope you have fun on your venture of spanking and remember some basics. Leaving a hand print on the person’s ass is not a nice thing to do if they are not okay with it. If they are, more power to you and keep on going. If not, be respectful because these things do hurt. As well as wearing jewelry. Remove all before you join in on the festivities. Once that is said, happy spanking!