Café Emily: A signature iced coffee

Graphic+made+by+Carly+Busfield.+
Graphic made by Carly Busfield.

This week’s Café Emily featured drink is a popular choice from Dunkin’: Iced Coffee. Dunkin’ offers a wide variety of refreshing drinks that will satisfy your cravings.

A fan favorite Dunkin’ drink is their signature iced coffee, which many students can get from the Dunkin’ next to Subway in the Scranton Commons. This can be customized with various flavors, sweeteners, and dairy options to suit your taste preferences.

This freshly brewed coffee over ice makes it the perfect choice on a hot day or for a boost of caffeine on those mornings that seem to drag on. My personal favorite drink from Dunkin’ is the caramel iced coffee with cream and liquid sugar.

Another popular option at Dunkin’ is their iced latte. This drink is crafted with their espresso and creamy milk. To add a touch of sweetness, try enhancing your latte with flavors such as caramel, mocha, or vanilla.

For those of you who prefer alternatives without coffee, Dunkin offers a wide variety of iced teas, refreshers, and “coolatas”. These are perfect for those who enjoy a fruity and thirst-quenching beverage.

Whatever your preference may be, Dunkin Donuts has a drink that will provide a delightful treat to accompany their tasty donuts.